TX DIR CONTRACT
The Texas Department of Information Resources is a cooperative purchasing contract that provides substantial pricing discounts for Texas public entities. The TX DIR Business Operations Division of the State of Texas, assists state agencies and political subdivisions in finding the most cost-effective information resources by negotiating, managing and administering contracts with CISV information technology providers. Eligible customers are all governmental entities located in Texas, including state agencies, universities, and all political subdivisions–such as cities, counties and public schools. Public entities outside of Texas may be eligible as well to use this contract.
Please refer to the DIR ICT Co-op Program for more information on this contract.
Emergency Preparedness and Disaster Recovery, IT Products and Related Service – TX DIR Contract #DIR-TSO-4018 (Valid through January 3, 2023)
Panasonic Products Available
TX DIR Contract #DIR-TSO-4025
- TOUGHBOOK© Mobile Computers and Accessories
- TOUGHPAD© and Accessories
- TOUGHBOOK© Arbitrator 360™ and Accessories
- Professional Displays (Plasma and LCD)
- Document Management & Imaging (Whiteboards and Scanners)
- Professional Audio Visual (Cameras and Accessories)
- Video Teleconferencing
How to order
- Review contract pricing and information available on this web page.
- If you are a first time user, verify that your organization is authorized to utilize this purchasing contract by contacting your purchasing department.
- Once verified, submit a purchase order to the appropriate sales resource, referencing the applicable contract number.