MobiKEY Classic 3
The MobiKEY Classic 3 (MC3) is an identity validation tool that simplifies access; the MobiNET platform universally manages the identities of users and entitlement to digital resources through the MobiKEY application software.
- Patented technology is embedded on a smart card-enabled, cryptographic USB device, making it one of the most powerful and easy-to-use multi-factor authentication technologies available today
- Completely clientless and driverless, the MobiKEY device ensures that the user leaves no trace or evidence of their computing session on the Remote Asset, while protecting the enterprise network from viruses and malware
- All enterprise files stay within the enterprise firewalls, simplifying security policy enforcement
- No enterprise data is stored on the smart card or the MC3 device. If the device is lost or stolen, enterprise networks cannot be compromised in any way
The MobiKEY Fusion device is a patented identity validation device that integrates with government-issued identity cards such as CAC and PIV.
- Multi-factor authentication technology combines physical possession of the MobiKEY Fusion device and an identity card with computer and network access, helping government and defense organizations to meet United States Homeland Security Presidential Directive 12
- Offers all of the same security features as the MC3 device while leveraging smartcards already issued to government personnel, aided by the additional factors of authentication to secure the access component, while the MobiNET or the DEFIMNET platform universally manages the identities of users and entitlement to digital resources
- Users can only access systems remotely with a combination of their MobiKEY Fusion device, an identity card and secret PIN
MobiKEY Fusion Form Factors
- Compatible with Windows, Mac OS X and Linux operating systems
- USB connector type
MobiKEY Fusion A2T
- Compatible with iOS and Android operating systems
- Lightning and 30-pin connector type
- Requires MobiKEY A2T App
MobiKEY Mobile Application
MobiKEY is also available on mobile devices running Android and iOS. Windows OS mobile devices with USB ports are compatible with the MC3 and Fusion devices. Android and iOS devices that do not have USB ports require an application to be downloaded from their respective application stores.
- Available for download from Google Play and Apple App Store
- Utilizes virtual smart card for authentication
- Free 30-day trial available
- Included at no extra charge as part of the MobiKEY application software subscription