What is MobiKEY?
MobiKEY is the un-VPN. It’s the secure remote access solution that delivers your trusted desktop through the cloud.
Your trusted desktopNo matter where you are
Why Use MobiKEY?
With a simple, intuitive end-user experience and total trust, MobiKEY is the cost-effective solution for protecting data-at-rest, data-in-use and for guarding against identity falsification.
- Hardware and smart card-based multi-factor authentication
- Malware resistant; immune to zero day threats
- All connections originate from inside the enterprise network
- No inbound ports to open
- All files stay within the network
- No firewall rules or settings changes required
- Remote Assets do not become nodes on the enterprise network
- Leaves no footprint on the Remote Asset once the session is completed
- HSPD-12 compliant
- Same Windows experience from anywhere
- No software drivers to install on the user’s Remote Asset
- No need to carry an enterprise laptop
- No government furnished equipment (GFE) required
- Works on any device, any OS
- Easy integration with existing infrastructure
- No security posture compromise
- PKI-based technology for identity and access management
- Integrates with CAC or PIV cards
- Cross-domain technology – Host Assets can be on any domain or network
- Integrates with virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI): Citrix and VMware ready
- Integrates with Active Directory
- Bandwidth-efficient – 20 kbps average bandwidth usage per connected user
- Provide secure remote access
- Subscription-based service – no capital investment required
- 24/7 support – Tier 1 or Tier 2 help desk included in subscription fee
- No engineering or integration costs
- No enterprise or GFE required
- No end point security software or Remote Asset management required
How Does MobiKEY Work?
1. MobiNET Registration
The MobiNET Agent software (on Host Asset) registers with the MobiNET platform.
MobiKEY authenticates with the MobiNET platform, a list of Hosts is presented by the MobiNET platform, and a request for a connection with one of the Hosts is made.
The MobiNET Agent software is notified of the request.
4. TLS Session Request
Mutually authenticated TLS session requests.
5. Session Established
Secure computing session established
Route1 Receives ATO for MobiKEY from the U.S. Department of the Interior
“After extensive piloting across all our regional offices we found that it delivers an exceptional level of functionality and flexibility across a wide gamut of use cases, while at the same time exceeding the strictest departmental and federal security requirements.”
CIO U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service
Scalable. Proven. Trusted
Route1 has full authority to operate (ATO) from the U.S. Department of Defense, the U.S. Department of the Navy, the U.S. Department of the Interior, the U.S. Marine Corps and other government and enterprise security teams.