Your trusted desktopNo matter where you are
Why Use MobiKEY?
- Hardware and smart card-based multi-factor authentication
- Malware resistant; immune to zero day threats
- All connections originate from inside the enterprise network
- No inbound ports to open
- All files stay within the network
- No firewall rules or settings changes required
- Remote Assets do not become nodes on the enterprise network
- Leaves no footprint on the Remote Asset once the session is completed
- HSPD-12 compliant
- Same Windows experience from anywhere
- No software drivers to install on the user’s Remote Asset
- No need to carry an enterprise laptop
- No government furnished equipment (GFE) required
- Works on any device, any OS
- Easy integration with existing infrastructure
- No security posture compromise
- PKI-based technology for identity and access management
- Integrates with CAC or PIV cards
- Cross-domain technology – Host Assets can be on any domain or network
- Integrates with virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI): Citrix and VMware ready
- Integrates with Active Directory
- Bandwidth-efficient – 100 kbps average bandwidth usage per connected user
- Provide secure remote access
- Subscription-based service – no capital investment required
- 24/7 support – Tier 1 or Tier 2 help desk included in subscription fee
- No engineering or integration costs
- No enterprise or GFE required
- No end point security software or Remote Asset management required
How Does MobiKEY Work?
The MobiNET Agent software (on Host Asset) registers with the MobiNET platform.
MobiKEY authenticates with the MobiNET platform, a list of Hosts is presented by the MobiNET platform, and a request for a connection with one of the Hosts is made.
The MobiNET Agent software is notified of the request.
Mutually authenticated TLS session requests.
Secure computing session established
“After extensive piloting across all our regional offices we found that it delivers an exceptional level of functionality and flexibility across a wide gamut of use cases, while at the same time exceeding the strictest departmental and federal security requirements.”
CIO U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service