MobiKEY for Android Quick Start Guide
Operating System Requirements
- Android version 4.4 (KitKat), 5 (Lollipop), and 6 (Marshmallow)
- Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy Tab S2, Samsung Galaxy Note Pro, Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, LG G4, HTC One (M8), Samsung Galaxy S6, and Samsung Galaxy Tab A
Before you start:
- Ensure that your Android device is connected to the Internet.
- Make sure your Android device meets the minimum system requirements.
Network Operations Support
General Support: 1-866-371-1781 (Available from 12 am on Monday to 11 pm on Friday, and 8 am to 8 pm on each of Saturday and Sunday. All times are Eastern)
U.S. Navy Support: 1-561-314-9091 (Available from 7 am to 11 pm on each weekday - Monday to Friday, and 8 am to 8 pm on each of Saturday and Sunday. All times are Eastern)
Definitions of Terms Used in this Guide
Host Asset - "Host Asset" or "Host" shall mean the Asset that has the MobiNET Agent software installed on it. The Host may be a single host computer system, a series of host computer systems, a virtual computer or machine, a network, a server based system or any other host system on which the MobiNET Agent software is running.
Remote Asset - shall mean the internet-enabled Asset that is accessing a Host using the MobiKEY technology.
Host Session Mouse Interactions Using Gestures
Tap = a single left mouse click
- If you wish to resize a window displayed on the Host desktop, tap on the window edge and, without lifting your finger, immediately drag the window edge to the desired location.
- If you wish to move a window, tap the window title bar and drag it to the desired location.
- The tap and drag operations are to be done in one fluid motion. This may take some practice.
Tap and hold at the desired location to perform a right mouse click.
Resizing and Moving the Session Screen
During (single finger) tap gestures, the Host session window will remain locked in place.
You can temporarily unlock the display of the Host session screen using (two finger) pinching gestures.
To resize the session window, use a pinching action:
- Spread the two fingers apart to zoom in on a portion of the image to view it in more detail
- Pinch the fingers together to zoom out and see more of the Host session window
To reposition the MobiKEY session window, use two fingers and slide them in the same direction in concert.
The back button is context sensitive and has two main uses:
- While in the Host List, the back button will log out the user and close the MobiKEY App.
- While in a MobiKEY Session, the back button will minimize the keyboard. If the keyboard is already minimized, the back button has no effect.
Setting up your MobiKEY application should take approximately 10 minutes.
The setup procedure depends on whether or not you use a Smart Card for authentication.
Please select the scenario that applies to you:
|without Smart Card||with Smart Card|
¬© 2019 Route1 Inc. All rights reserved. Route1 Inc. is the owner of, or licensed user of, all copyright in this document, including all photographs, product descriptions, designs and images. No part of this document may be reproduced, transmitted or otherwise used in whole or in part or by any means without prior written consent of Route1 Inc. © 2019 Route1 Inc. All rights reserved. Route1 Inc. is the owner of, or licensed user of, all copyright in this document, including all photographs, product descriptions, designs and images. No part of this document may be reproduced, transmitted or otherwise used in whole or in part or by any means without prior written consent of Route1 Inc. See https://www.route1.com/terms-of-use/ for notice of Route1ís intellectual property.