- Identify the true, exact sources of lost production and the effect on profits.
- Identify the best person to solve a process or machine issue and which staff members contribute most to causing the issue.
- Identify what training would result in increased productivity and what best practices can be shared in order to maximize productivity and ultimately profits.
- Two new major features help to measure Machine Lost Production (prolonged instances of lost production) and Processor Lost Production (short instances of lost production).
MACHINE LOST PRODUCTION
- Identify prolonged instances of lost production that require maintenance technicians to perform machinery repairs in order to resume production.
- Identify repetitive machine issues for continuous improvements during scheduled preventative maintenance times and assigned to the most qualified maintenance staff member.
- Measure maintenance personnel response times, response instances, repair times and repair effectiveness.
PROCESSOR (HUMAN) LOST PRODUCTION
- Identify short instances of lost production that do not require a maintenance technician and are resolved by the operator or line supervisor.
- Identify lost production instances using sub-category by duration – Micro Stoppage, Slow Cycle, Small Stop.
- Measurement of operator load time, operator load accuracy, and the number of lost production instances generated by the operator.
- Lost production time is allocated to the operator on duty, allowing for a transparent assessment of performance.
- Identification of production staff that require training along with top performing production staff identified for advancement and best practice sharing.
- Google Chrome and Internet Explorer Web browsers on PC
- Google Chrome and Safari Web browsers on iOS
- Google Chrome: Fast & Secure and Samsung Internet Browser Web browsers on Android