MobiENCRYPT: on-the-fly full disk encryptionThe FDE solution with local and remote pre-boot authentication
What is MobiENCRYPT?
MobiENCRYPT delivers full disk encryption (FDE) with local and remote pre-boot authentication. Remote pre-boot authentication enables you to boot and access your computer while you are away. It is the cost-effective way to protect your organization against data-at-rest security breaches and losses, and exceeds the most stringent government/military privacy and security standards.
Unlike software-only solutions, MobiENCRYPT integrates with CAC and PIV identity cards for true multi-factor pre-boot user authentication.
MobiENCRYPT offers turnkey setup and easy integration with existing infrastructure, delivering full access to encrypted digital workspaces.
MobiENCRYPT enables true BYOD: use any device, anywhere, any time for less than other hardware-based, multi-factor authentication solutions.
How does MobiENCRYPT work?
Scalable. Proven. Trusted
Route1 security solutions are trusted by the U.S. Department of Defense, the U.S. Department of the Navy, the U.S. Department of the Interior, the U.S. Marine Corps and other government and enterprise security teams.
- Turnkey setup and easy integration with existing infrastructure
- Users authenticate fast and securely with government-issued CAC/PIV identification
- Full access to encrypted digital workspace from any device using MobiENCRYPT and MobiKEY connectivity
- Transparent on-the-fly full disk encryption
- Pre-boot user authentication /authorization
- No data-at-rest exposure
- Once encrypted, government-furnished equipment (GFE) remains encrypted after local and remote logins by authorized personnel — other solutions offer local login access only
- Identification of non-encrypted assets
- Remote key revocation
- True BYOD: use any device, anywhere, any time
- Try and buy, pay-as-you-go options
- More cost-effective than other hardware-based, multi-factor authentication solutions
- Less than $100 per user to implement, including 1 year subscription; $20 per user per additional year
- Includes 24/7/365 expert support
- PKI-based technology: identity, access and authorization management
- Smart card chip, Common Criteria EAL 5+
- Smart card operating system
- FIPS 140-2 Level 3
- 2048 or 4096-bit asymmetric keys
- 256-bit AES encryption