OMNIA PARTNERS NATIONAL IPA CONTRACT
National Intergovernmental Purchasing Alliance (National IPA) is a cooperative purchasing agreement, with the specific purpose of reducing procurement costs by leveraging group volume. The cooperative purchasing agreement was awarded by the City of Tucson, AZ and is being made available to public agencies nationwide. Eligible agencies include county government, city/local government, public school systems, public higher education, agencies for public benefit and nonprofit organizations. Get more information and details at www.nationalipa.org.
National Intergovernmental Purchasing Alliance #120471 / Mobile Computing Solutions #171725-01
(Valid through October 10, 2022)
Panasonic Products Available (Contract Pricing)
- TOUGHBOOK© Mobile Computers and Accessories
- TOUGHPAD© and Accessories
- Professional Displays (Plasma and LCD)
- Document Management & Imaging (Whiteboards and Scanners)
- Professional Audio Visual (Cameras and Accessories)
- Video Teleconferencing
Other Products and Services Available (Contract Pricing)
- Precision Products
- External Antennas
- Mounting & Docking Hardware
- DC Adapters
- Handheld Scanners
- Mag-Stripe Devices
- External Modems
- GPS Devices
- Mobile Printers
- Specialized Software/Hardware
- Rack Mounts for Computer Servers
- Computer Security Products
- Mobile Data Hardware
- GPS Logic Products
- PCS Mobile Installation Services
How to order
- Review contract pricing and information available on this webpage.
- If you are a first time user, verify that your organization is authorized to utilize this purchasing contract by contacting your purchasing department.
- Once verified, submit a purchase order to the appropriate sales resource, referencing the applicable contract number.