NASPO was created recently by the state purchasing directors from fifteen NASPO western states to establish the means by which participating states may join together in cooperative multi-state contracting. All governmental entities within NASPO states as well as authorized government entities in non NASPO states are welcome to use the approved agreements. Cities, counties, public schools and institutions of higher education can also benefit from cooperative purchasing. Get more details and information at http://www.aboutwsca.org.
Panasonic TOUGHBOOK© NASPO Contract Master Agreement: MNWNC-124.
- Panasonic TOUGHBOOK© Mobile Computers, TOUGHPADS© & Accessories
- Panasonic TOUGHBOOK© Arbitrator 360º bundled with a TOUGHBOOK© 52, 31 and 19
- Panasonic Pro Displays, Projectors and Scanners
Arizona contract Number: ADSPO18-183112
California Participating Addendum:7-15-70-34-023
Nevada Contract Number: 8346
Colorado Contract Number: 20160000000000000114
New Mexico Agreement Number: 60-000-15-00008AY.
Washington Contract Number: 05815-011
North Dakota Contract Number: 022-MNWNC-124-PA
South Dakota Contract Number: 16902
Iowa Contract Number: MNWNC-124
Wisconsin Agreement Number: 505ENT-O16-NASPOCOMPUT-02
* Not every state is eligible to purchase from the NASPO Contract.
How to order
Panasonic TOUGHBOOK© NASPO Contract Master Agreement: MNWNC-124 and Fujitsu NASPO Contract #B27162
- Review contract pricing and information available on this page.
- If you are a first time user, verify that your organization is authorized to utilize this purchasing contract by contacting your purchasing department.
- Once verified, submit a purchase order to the appropriate sales resource, referencing the applicable contract number.