MobiKEY for iPad - 30-day Free Trial
Route1 recently announced the availability of the MobiKEY technology for the Apple iPad. You can now use MobiKEY on an Apple iPad running iOS 6 and higher. The MobiKEY technology includes the use of both Route1's universal identity management and service delivery platform and the MobiKEY application software.
Click below to try a FREE TRIAL of MobiKEY for iPad solution.
The MobiKEY technology is a complete desktop, secure remote access technology that integrates multi-factor authentication and identity management in a mobile computing environment. The MobiKEY technology is the right answer to an enterprise's secure remote access requirements for the following principal reasons:
- With the MobiKEY technology, your enterprise's data stays within your network's perimeter - the MobiKEY technology is NOT a browser based technology and NOT a VPN;
- Deployment of the MobiKEY technology will save your enterprise money - in most cases saving more than the investment in the MobiKEY technology;
- Using the MobiKEY technology, your enterprise can securely adopt a BYOD program;
- The MobiKEY technology is built with security as the first priority;
- The MobiKEY technology integrates seamlessly into your existing IT infrastructure - there is no capital investment required, no network changes or reconfiguration required, and no additional servers needed; and
- The MobiKEY technology compliments your enterprise's VDI investment.